RSS

Thursday, February 7, 2008

¿What is Rumblah?

Welcome to the Rumblah! scrapbook

Rumblah!
aspires to be a fighting game engine made in Adobe Flash that allows the creation of characters by anyone who handles animation in this platform as well as backgrounds and hopefuly interfaces among other things. It will also have the possibility of adding original content to the game in a simple manner and without any knowledge of programming involved. In other words, a skeleton of a fighting game that can be customized to ones taste with the available content online, a MUGEN made in Flash but with a more original content aproach.

This blog will present the ups and downs of the creation of this engine and under the name of scrapbook since I literally bought myself a little bloc where I am writting everything that pops into my mind that can work for the engine and will eventually show here.

Since the proyect can be considered as still in 'pre-production' I will not ask for anyones help on the programming or designing area. However, don't hesistate to send me your suggestions or ideas that you would like to share with me to this mail: rumblah.mail@gmail.com which will also be available on the footer for future reference

No comments: